Insure your rental or primary dwelling with Mt. Morris Mutual in the Dwelling Program. This program offers a package policy with the flexibility to write single or multiple locations on a single policy.
The Dwelling Program makes available the following coverages for qualifying risks:
- Replacement Coverage on the Dwelling
- Replacement Coverage on Contents
- Special Form Coverage
- Inflation Guard Protection
(Policy provisions apply to all insurance written with Mt. Morris Mutual)
- Log Homes
- Property in Unprotected Fire Classes
- Woodstoves, Pellet and Corn Stoves (primary or seasonal dwelling only)
- Builders Risk
- Weight of Ice, Snow or Sleet
- Increased Loss of Rents
- Increased Personal Property
- Increased Coverage on Private Structures
- Claim Free
- Mortgage Free
- Fire Protection
- Burglary Device
- Deductible Options
- The Dwelling Program offers optional liability limits up to $1,000,000 for qualifying risks.
- Insure up to Four Unit Properties.